Friends of DeenCityFarm
Become a friend of the farm!
If you would like to provide long term support to the farm, then you can become a friend. Friends play a vital role in helping to support Deen City Farm. Your contribution helps us to…
- Safely welcome all visitors without making a charge.
- Offer riding lessons at accessible prices.
- Offer educational activities on the farm.
- Host numerous voluntary placements for individuals some of whom are disabled.
- Fund our staff to care for the animals and maintain the farm.
In return for being a Friend you will receive…
- Regular e-updates from the farm.
- Excusive visits with the animals of your choice (all visits must be pre-booked).
- An invite to our annual AGM where our board of Trustees is appointed from our group of Friends.
All this, for as little as £2.00 per month or an annual payment of £25.00. Being a small charity, all assistance is gratefully received, and will go directly towards the continued running of the farm and riding school!
How can I become a friend of the farm?
In order to become a friend of the farm you’ll need to either:
- Call on 020 8543 5300 to talk to our staff (though please be aware that we don’t have any dedicated staff covering phones, so during busy times it may go to answer phone – leave a message & we’ll be in touch soon as we can!).
- Pop into the Barn Owl Café during our opening hours to talk to a member of staff and pick up one of our Friends Of The Farm forms to sign-up.