To help keep our farm a safe and enjoyable place to be for our animals and visitors we have a few rules in place.
- All bikes, scooters, roller blades or large toys should be stored in the bike racks by the front gates and are not permitted onsite even if they are not ridden.
- Dogs are not allowed with the exception of assistance dogs
- No Smoking/E-cigarettes
- Balloons, bubbles or ball are not permitted onsite at any time.
- Please do not deliberately scare or shout at our animals.
- T-shirts must be worn at all times while onsite – even in hot weather.
- Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
- Please only feed our animals food provided by us.
- Please only photograph your own group and refrain from photographing lessons in the arena.
Was this page helpful?
Let us know if you liked the page. That’s the only way we can improve.