- Photograph the Farm
- The closing date for entries for the next competition is midnight on the 17th April 2020
1.This competition is open to everyone, except for employees of Deen City Farm.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by via email to StablesTeam@DeenCityFarm.co.uk. Or uploaded via the website. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and image files must be 72 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence Deen City Farm Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The final three selected entries will be put forward to a public vote. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing of the vote.
- One entrant shall win.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Photograph the Farm, Deen City Farm, 39 Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR
- There is no physical prize for this competition.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Deen City Farm is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Deen City Farm, 39 Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR
Was this page helpful?
Let us know if you liked the page. That’s the only way we can improve.