Thank you so much for your kind donations to get the playground open again. We have raised 12k towards our overall target and are in a position to commence the work.
We have been experiencing delays with our contractor but we can now confirm that the work is due to begin on Saturday 13th November. We can’t wait to announce the official reopening date – keep and eye on social media for the announcement!
The Farm and Riding School will be closed to the public on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th November while this work is happening.
It is costing 23k to resurface the space with a long-lasting wet pour solution which will provide a very safe ground for children to play on! If you wish to find out more and donate, please visit our JustGiving fundraising page: Help our playground to re-open – JustGiving