If you would like to provide long term support to the farm, then you can become a friend. Friends play a vital role in helping to support Deen City Farm. Your contribution helps us to…
- Safely welcome all visitors without making a charge
- Offer riding lessons at accessible prices
- Offer educational activities on the farm
- Host numerous voluntary placements for individuals some of whom are disabled
- Fund our staff to care for the animals and maintain the farm
In return for being a Friend you will receive…
- An invite to VIP events at the farm throughout the year organised by the Board of Trustees and other Friends
- Opportunities to further support the work of the farm through fundraising events
- Regular e-updates from the farm
- You will be able to contact the farm to arrange a walk around and be able to ask questions about our work and future of the farm.
- General Information about the Farm
- An invite to our annual AGM where our board of Trustees is appointed from our group of Friends
All this, for as little as £2.00 per month or an annual payment of £25.00. Being a small charity, all assistance is gratefully received, and will go directly towards the continued running of the farm and riding school!
How can I become a Friend of the Farm?
In order to become a friend of the farm you’ll need to either…
- Call on 020 8543 5300 to talk to our staff (though please be aware that we don’t have any dedicated staff covering phones, so during busy times it may go to answer phone – leave a message and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can!).
- Pop into the Barn Owl Café during our opening hours to talk to a member of staff and pick up one of our Friends Of The Farm forms.
- Download our Friends of the Farm form – you’ll need to print it off and fill it in as it’ll need a formal signature in order to authorise the standing order from your bank account.